• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

What's up with all the black nitrile gloves?

Why? Because they look cool. But seriously, like everyone has said, white cotton gloves underneath, Harbor Freight ones are cheap and work well. Then a pair of Nitrile over them, I use the cheap blue ones, also from Harbor Freight.

For a tad more in price then Harbor Frieght, you can get 500 6mil nitrile gloves for $59(cheaper if buy more). I have a bunch from a prior job, lol. I use them regularly especially for chicken.

I use mine for fueling the work truck.
I hate the smell of diesel on my hands from gooey pump nozzles.

But I'm a bare knuckles BBQ'r. I love my tongs.

Awesome this makes total sense! It's so annoying to have to always run back inside to wash my hands after putting meat on the grill. Definitely getting a box of nitrile gloves now.

Awesome this makes total sense! It's so annoying to have to always run back inside to wash my hands after putting meat on the grill. Definitely getting a box of nitrile gloves now.

That is the wonderful part. Peal them off and you have clean hands.

I used CA (Super Glue) in my shop as a stabilizer and finish for turning.
I used latex gloves to keep the glue off my hands.
One time a finger started burning. And it got hotter and hotter.
I whipped that glove off because a large drip of CA was reacting on my finger.
I wound up with a nasty second degree burn, but nothing as bad as it could have been without the gloves.

Had the 5mil in the garage in large but I keep going through them trying to put them on. Picked up a box of 9mil at HF today (and they are black) with ridges on the fingers for better grip. Not only that, they are extra large and much tougher than the 5 mil.

Back