View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 10:30 AM   #33
BBQ_Bama
Knows what a fatty is.

Name/Nickname : Bama

Speaking from a customer's viewpoint I can tell you this. I have a very low tolerance level for business owners using their place of business to convey their political views. Years ago there was a local restaurant in our area that my wife and I loved to patron. No matter when you went, you would find the owner walking around, talking to customers, ensuring everything was to their satisfaction etc. Then all of a sudden, and I don't know what was going on at the time to cause this, the owner begins to discuss politics with his customers as he's walking around the dining area. It started off as no big deal. But each time we went back we began noticing it more and more. We also noticed that passing conversations turned into lengthy debates between he and customers. When I go out to eat, it's for relaxation, leisure and entertainment. Not to have to worry about getting into a political conversation while I'm eating.

We quit going for this very reason. I'm their to eat your food, not discuss your politics.
BBQ_Bama is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->