Chicken fried rice on the Shirley griddle!

We went to a Japanese Steak house last night and I would hit this right now!

Nailed it - Now flip some shrimp at us!

Looks fantastic Chris! My wife just drooled on my shoulder :shock: Seriously, she walked into the room, asked what that was and BAM! Thanks for that! :mrgreen:

Haha, sorry about that! Tell her you need to get a griddle so you can make it for her!

Chris, that looks outstanding! You have inspired me to make some for lunch today. I'll have to make it inside the house though.
Thanks so much!!
Also, Love the flag!! Thank you for your service. :hug:

Thanks, Jeanie! I am sure you will nail it!

Here is a better picture of the flag. It is definitely one of my prized possessions (right next to my other one, the Shirley).

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Looks fantastic!

One day I'll make fried rice in a manner other than just emptying the fridge of all the stuff that's about to go bad in to a pool of hot oil. :heh:

Loving the grub and the griddle & a big thanks for your service! :clap2:

On edit: in order to comply with the special rules for this "Cookin on a flat" TD, this cook is for my entry.

when you put rice in fridge do you cover it or open air? planning my first try this weekend

i was planning to do this tomorrow but im having second thoughts. i wanted to do this for microwave work lunches for next week. but that means the rice will have cooked 3 times. not sure if thats a good idea

i was planning to do this tomorrow but im having second thoughts. i wanted to do this for microwave work lunches for next week. but that means the rice will have cooked 3 times. not sure if thats a good idea

I took the leftovers to work for lunch and microwaved it and it was good. Sometimes I also like to eat the leftovers cold!

It is not a good idea - You should send it to me for proper disposal!

Back