My new Komodo Kamado Setup

bosco0633

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I know you are all into the stick burners... but I really wanted to share my new setup!! I am so very pleased with the way that my Komodo Kamado 23" and 32" with custom stand turned out.

I have added this to my Kamado Joe Jr., Classic and Big Joe

I can't wait to get cooking on them!!

Thanks for looking

_DSC1340.jpg

_DSC1347.jpg

_DSC1351.jpg

_DSC1358.jpg

_DSC1359.jpg

_DSC1360.jpg

_DSC1362.jpg

_DSC1365.jpg

_DSC1383.jpg

Put some stuff in bith grills to give a sense of the size of each grill. Somthing familiar like 6 packs, or basketballs. Those Komodo Kamados are beautiful.

Those things are BEAUTIFUL! As a BGE owner I love these kinds of cookers. They are super versatile and cook amazing BBQ. I'm just shocked at how big those cookers are are. I think my large BGE is about 19" internal diameter. Your smallest one is 23" :shock:

That big sucker must be able to hold two briskets at once... that's insane for a Kamodo style cooker.

Beautiful Beautiful cooker...

Dam, those things are huge. Please show us more!!

Just have to say I have one of the original kamados and love it! (Over 50yrs old)

You wouldn't happen to be a dealer or manufacturer of those beauties by chance, would ya?

They have three racks each, so three levels of grilling. You could easily do 5 or 6 in the 32"

silverfinger, I am just a enthusiast. If you are looking for info on them let me know. The owner is Dennis Linkletter. These are the most amazing kamado cooker to date!!!

not sure how those work but it that looks great

I will tomorrow for sure. For now here is a picture of me beside them for size. I am 5'10" they are really big!!

Perspective pictures would be great. How many square inches of cooking space are available if all three racks are being used?

Did you get the rotisserie?

Back