Jacques Pepin (from Cooking With Julia Child) on how to debone a chicken. Amazing!

I'm glad I took my modesty pill today; there are a handful of chefs that are as accomplished and knowledgeable as Jacque.:cool:

That is amazing, that does not even look like an overly expensive knife. You could get an even cook and stuff that bird with favorite high sugar rub. Ill have to try this.

Fantastic technique, and that was like watching a world-renowned artist paint! Thanks for posting this!

I am a Chef who prides himself on my knife skills and I look like a 1st day Culinary student next to Chef Pepin. Thank you for sharing one of the greats.

Jacques Pepin has forgotten more than most professionals will learn in multiple lifetimes. The guy must have been born with a knife in one hand and a spatula in the other.

I tried this a couple of times. By about the third bird I kinda got the hang of it I stuffed it with dirty rice and man was it good.

Just ready a recipe from Julia Child and Company where she de-bones a chicken, stuffs it, uses cheese cloth to make it all into a ball. Looks fun.

Back