• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Not bad for a curb find

Jrogers84

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Good to have friends to point this stuff out for you! Burners and bars are in great shape. Stainless grates.
27a4c9884230d14e9c29e0319561cb03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need more info...as nice as that is, it really doesnt look legit that somebody left it for you to find it on the curb for free?

Did it have drugs in it??

That's a great find!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I hope the owners didn't roll it out to the sidewalk so their kids could sell hot dogs. Was there a "FREE" sign on it or anything? Although one year an old TV died and I had it in my '92 Toyota city and dump run truck... even though it had 6" of snow in the bed I bet 6 or 8 people rang my doorbell to inquire about it.

I hope the owners didn't roll it out to the sidewalk so their kids could sell hot dogs. Was there a "FREE" sign on it or anything?

That’s what I was half thinking. Years ago my brother in law started cleaning the garage and rolled things into his driveway. The neighbor down the street thought it was trash and moved the stuff to his house.

My first Weber performer was a curb find. I talked with the owner to make sure they were throwing it out.

That thing is in primo condition. Congrats on the new addition!

I hope the owners didn't roll it out to the sidewalk so their kids could sell hot dogs. Was there a "FREE" sign on it or anything? Although one year an old TV died and I had it in my '92 Toyota city and dump run truck... even though it had 6" of snow in the bed I bet 6 or 8 people rang my doorbell to inquire about it.

Trash night. In the street with other trash....also had been sitting a few hours before I was able to make it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They must have bought a stick burner! :laugh::laugh:

Their patio doesn't extend all the way to the curb does it? great find!

Anything metal set by the curb in my town is gone pretty quickly. I saw a Genesis 1000 in a scrap yard that could have easily been rehabbed.

Never seen something like that on my curb. Nice catch!

Back