The 2021 BBQ Brethren Bash on the Bayou Planning Thread

How bout if I wear my crimson hat with the big white A on the front?

Aww Chit! But y'all got our coach and Earned it. :tsk: Except in 2019. We and Clemson are the only ones that can really compete...every now and then. No arguing with Success.

It looks like my best buds Richard and Charlotte, from Lewisville AR, will be joining us at the Bash on the Bayou!! I hope he is going to cook some of his famous ABT's!! :mrgreen:

Only 30 Days till the Bash on the Bayou!! :mrgreen:

Dennis, good to see you posting, I haven't seen you in a while. I was hoping you and Wendy could make it. Take care and I hope to run into you again somewhere down the road.

Look out! Only 25 Days till the Bash on the Bayou!!
Are you ready? :mrgreen:

Man! Congrats on your first Mike! Wish we could but too much going on. 5th wheel is down right now, work still up and down, and just too tired. Hope it's one of the best bashes ever bud!

Whoa! Been busy with the Q-Talk thread. Thanks guys for keeping this one going. :becky: As you can see I'm still a rookie at this.

Dennis, was great to meet you at the South Texas Bash. Get that rig fixed and come on over! 24 Days left. :thumb:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYU370
Throwdown? What are we cooking?

Well, here is what I know of so far:

Ribs - Baby Back & Spares
Pulled pork for sliders
Boudin
Red beans and Rice
Several types of Sausage
Many sides and dessert.
ABTs
Fatties
Stuffed Dates
Pork Lion

That's just what I can think of. If anyone else can think of anything please list it. :clap2:
Post from the Q-Talk thread.

Getting time to sign up if not already. Sure helps everyone plan how much to BBQ. Everyone is Welcome though. :becky:

From the Q-Talk thread.

What is this Bash missing? BEEF! Slight change of plans. I will be doing an overnight Brisket cook instead of pork butts. We got's to have some BEEF! :becky:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow!!
We have just 13 days till the Bash on the Bayou!
Now would be a good time to let Mike know if you are going.

So sign up!!
Dust off those camp chairs.
Clean up your cooler.
Start gathering up your beverages.
Work on your game plan on what to bring and or cook.
Dig out that special tee shirt, hat or secret socks!
:mrgreen:

You guys need to ask for a day or so break in the rain here in Prosper so I can hookup to Shirley in the back yard and pull her around to the front!! As my side yard is soaked!!! :mrgreen:

Had to move myself from Maybe to Nope. Looks like it's going to be a great bash! Hopefully I'll make it next year...

Back