Getting Closer

I remember that time. I thought I was going to need a Valium. I still check the garage to make sure it's real.

Congrats! What did your final build sheet have on it? And I'm with smokerpa, one of the first things I do in the morning...let the dogs out, check the Shirley, feed the dogs...

That is a big smoker you have coming. You could give Jim & Nick's a run for their money with that thing. :heh:

Good for you, I want so bad to get a Shirley patio model, Just can't give up my old smoky joe

On my final build sheet, I asked for detachable hitch, a modified stand (Im a disabled Vet and need a little assistance moving things that big around), a couple of emblems that I dropped off to the Shirley's to be put on. When speaking with Tyler, I asked him to freelance it a bit. There is a reason for this but I cannot reveal the reason right now. :) Tuscaloosa Q would kill me :)

Congrats! What did your final build sheet have on it? And I'm with smokerpa, one of the first things I do in the morning...let the dogs out, check the Shirley, feed the dogs...

It got to the point that my previous smoker just wasn't cutting the mustard. I do catering, comps and I volunteer my time at the Veteran's home. I needed bigger and better. After looking at all of the smoker options, Shirley Fabrication was the only choice.

That is a big smoker you have coming. You could give Jim & Nick's a run for their money with that thing. :heh:

You lucky man!! I'm getting mine early next year.. I'm driving myself near crazy with the trailer design. I have rewritten my final build about 8 times.

Back