Got a new Blackstone for my birthday

rw02kr43

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
It should fit in nicely with the rest of the collection

176712254_10158200304588042_2197406011404406040_n.jpg

Jason

Happy Birthday! You're gonna love it! We use ours every Sunday to cook up batches of breakfast burritos for the week. Chicken fried rice is also a favorite.

I keep trying to talk myself out of getting one, but everybody i see with one likes them a lot.

Nice gift! Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

Awesome! I passed on a blackstone at Walmart a few years ago for cheap and have been kicking myself ever since.

Happy bday. You gonna love the flattop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Awesome! I passed on a blackstone at Walmart a few years ago for cheap and have been kicking myself ever since.

I didn’t.
I got a 28” for $77 a couple years ago and I really use the $hit out of that thing.
Knowing what I know now, I’d pay what you need to to have one.

-Bryan

Happy Birthday! You will really like it. Makes great fried rice with leftover pork butt and of course smashburgers.

Great for smash burgers, all the ingredients for fajitas, a pile of bacon and eggs, shrimp, fried potatoes, grilled cheese, and anything else you can throw on it.

Happy Birthday and congrats on raising thoughtful children :-D They are so much fun to cook on. We also like doing grilled chicken breast topped with bacon (blackstone cooked) and swiss. If you haven't check out the Waltwins on youtube.

Back