Slow n Sear Deluxe $40 off for 22" model

Pretty upset that I missed this one. Any chance it happens again? They have the original for $50 through Nov 1st. Given a $10 difference I'm getting the deluxe every time. Is it worth waiting and hoping this deal comes up again?

I've never seen them drop the price and especially 40% but who knows. Maybe they had a surplus.

The SNS & SS Grate arrived today. Already happy with them both. Before this I used bricks, like a barbarian, to separate charcoals for 2 zone cooking. This not only allows better corralling of charcoal, but gives the option of water or more charcoal with the removable water pan. I'm also very happy with the grate quality. Their packaging was exceptional & the ship time was very quick. Can't say good enough things about the process or the product quality. I'll definitely be using this more. Between this and the vortex it's amazing that Weber has never tried their own version of these products. Regardless I'm very happy for the 3rd party Weber accessory market. It allows for innovation like this!

TY again OP for the heads up.

qm9R98Kl.jpg

4rbIxRol.jpg

Aq0UzUpl.jpg

TjPmflRl.jpg

RMPC1W9l.jpg

JGM50b2l.jpg

gm75HM5l.jpg

gl2rhicl.jpg

Back