• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like This Site?????

I just renewed my annual support for this site - for the 11th time.

There is SO MUCH information here! It's like attending BBQ college!

Annual support is more than worth the small investment.

Thanks to Phil and all who volunteer here to keep the wheels of BBQ knowledge turning!

I have commented on this thread every time that I've seen it. There is really no way to express how much this site has meant to me for the last 2-1/2 years. All of the things that I've learned, all of the fun I've had and especially all of the awesome and wonderful friends that I have made really make this the greatest BBQ forum on the net.

Thanks everyone, Joe.

Absolutely love the site! Only gripe is I would love for there to be an iPhone friendly app! I use Tapatalk right now but it always gives me a plugin error.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a self confessed foodie and actually own a very small barbeque home-based business. This site is a perfect place for people like me who are interested with meat recipes and tips in handling foods as well are talking about food business. I'm looking forward to more interesting threads and conversation with other members.

:clap:Luv this site and I just donated to it. Just 25 but there will be more. Thanks to all ya guys and gals..

If you buy a membership, does that get you in to the recipe section?

Yes, it does.:thumb:

You can also use the search bar at the bottom of the page. It only searches this forum.

You can find just about anything you can think if.

do you like this site?????

So far I haven't been able to do anything with this site.I can't post. I have tried the "contact us" several times without success. I can't see donating to something I can't use.

Back