• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I'm new, and sometimes you guys don't make any sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i knew some of those terms, but some i was a little lost :?: thanks for the clarification! :-D

Great thread for us new members! Added several bookmarks to my favorites list for future reference.

new here just saying Hi, stumbled across this site a couple of weeks ago

I just started here. I am glad I read this post. Thanks all.

Welcome guys you will be better Cooks because you chose to join our Forums...If you have any questions just ask us...Our MODS are the best and they are highly knowledgeable about Outdoor Cooking...I sure have been blessed because of The Bar B Que Brethren

Great site. Read the road-map thread for hours and hours last night. Looks like this is a very well run forum with an endless supply of BBQ knowledge. :clap2:

Your site is the BBQ equivalent of the Trees, Chainsaws and Firewood forum I frequent at www.arboristsite.com

Looks like mostly smokers here. I'm a spinner. Mostly whole hogs or inside top rounds on a rotisserie made from a 275 gallon heating oil drum with indirect heat and a lot of apple wood smoke. Ribs and pork butts are also staples of mine. Can't wait to try some fatties and abts. :heh:

Great site. Read the road-map thread for hours and hours last night. Looks like this is a very well run forum with an endless supply of BBQ knowledge. :clap2:

Your site is the BBQ equivalent of the Trees, Chainsaws and Firewood forum I frequent at www.arboristsite.com

Looks like mostly smokers here. I'm a spinner. Mostly whole hogs or inside top rounds on a rotisserie made from a 275 gallon heating oil drum with indirect heat and a lot of apple wood smoke. Ribs and pork butts are also staples of mine. Can't wait to try some fatties and abts. :heh:

Pics!! Pics now!!

Oh, and welcome!! I been around about a year, and these people still don't make sense to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back