Austin Smokeworks off-line (phone and email)

Sid Post

is Blowin Smoke!
For the past couple of weeks, I have been trying to contact Austin Smokworks for the follow-up as we near the Brethren Bash in Belton. Multiple phone calls have failed to reach anyone. Email has not been responded to either.

Is there some event or something going on around Austin that has taken them offline?

If someone has different phone numbers to try, please send me a message to keep it private and off the internet searches.

TIA,
Sid

I contacted them via their website a couple of weeks ago to ask about their patio smoker but never heard back...if anyone here knows the details of their patio smoker, I'm all ears.

I contacted them via their website a couple of weeks ago to ask about their patio smoker but never heard back...if anyone here knows the details of their patio smoker, I'm all ears.
Coming soon is all we get. The last "soon" message was 3 weeks ago. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

They are currently backed up to January 2023 with propane tank smokers so, I wouldn't expect anything in 2021 or 2022 on them.

Chuds BBQ Website said not taking orders a couple days ago.

I wouldn’t expect backyard smokers any time soon. Ryan from Backline told me his cost for the pipe for backyard smokers has gone up 3-400%.

Back