Votes: 3 4.2%
  • cmcadams

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
You know the drill Brethren...Good Luck to all that entered! :p I'm goin' with 1 pic for the vote thread...please refer to the throwdown thread for more. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53503

If you'd like a different pic for your entry just let me know...I'll be glad to change it for you! :biggrin:

Smokey Al Gold...

Picture095.jpg

BobBrisket...

3117437200_29b50bb4b5_b.jpg

Rooster...

Burgernbeer.jpg

Barbarian...

attachment.php

Rick's Tropical Delight #1...

buffaloburger-012.jpg

Rick's Tropical Delight #2...

lambburger-014.jpg

jaronimo...

attachment.php

bowhunter...

attachment.php

Harbormaster...

burgerthrowdown005.jpg

thirdeye...

DSC06522JPGa.jpg

bigabyte...

brisket_burger.jpg

Bacon...

316.jpg

Plowboy...

attachment.php

Mr. Bo...

image12.jpg

cmcadams...

3129742674_b043726bbf_b.jpg

Had to go with "bowhunter"...it's the one my wife and I both drooled over!:p

WOW!!.....Tough one.....ALL looked great.....But had to go with Bacon.....that burger just spoke to me......and it was magical....

I voted for myself because I'm a selfish Q w***e.
But if I wasn't, I would have voted for BobBrisket. Nice burger my friend.

Damn, those are some mighty fine burgers. I liked them all, but Bacon goes right to my heart, I mean stomache Way to go all.
Todd
"The Dirt Man"

Damn, those are some mighty fine burgers. I liked them all, but Bacon goes right to my heart, I mean stomache Way to go all.
Todd
"The Dirt Man"
See, now that hurts.
I was the only one who brazenly named Todd's DIRT as the seasoning on my burger, and he votes for someone else.

I'll go to my room now.

To pout. :cry:

See, now that hurts.
I was the only one who brazenly named Todd's DIRT as the seasoning on my burger, and he votes for someone else.

I'll go to my room now.

To pout. :cry:

That's not true :biggrin:, My Turkey burgers had dirt all over and in them.
I think I am going to pout too :sad:

For me, it was a toss up on the basic burger. I was trying to choose between Rooster and Smokey Al Gold.

Rooster appeared to edge ahead, but I had to insure the cheese was cheddar, and not American.

So I went and looked at the original thread.

As someone who won't hesitate to use a bagel for burgers when I'm constructing more than just the basic burger, Barbarian's Texas Toast meat bacon cheese assembly picture won me over.

Nice pics Gents!

First mistake was looking at this at lunch time.

My empty tummy says it would like Jerrys Toast burger!

Nice job guys! :biggrin:

Great job, everyone! Lots of those burgers made me drool, but I had to go for Plowboy's muffaletta burger. I reminded me of a burger from a restaurant that I went to as a kid. It had an olive salad on it and was fantastic.

Thanks willkat and bubba.
Most votes on any throwdown I have entered.
Wish I had a fancy camera to shoot pron with.

Great job, everyone! Lots of those burgers made me drool, but I had to go for Plowboy's muffaletta burger. I reminded me of a burger from a restaurant that I went to as a kid. It had an olive salad on it and was fantastic.

Did I mention my buns were toasted... and so was I!!!!!

Great pictures everyone, Plowboys burger and bigabyte's burger had me, and bigabytes pig candy finally won out. I love pig candy and putting it on a burger was genius.

thirdeye gets this vote, just looks like something I'd love to sink my teeth into...

There's just something about a pablano starfish that seems tasty and somehow dirty all at the same time. Based on that logic I voted for BobBrisket.

It was a toss up between Rick's #2 and Bacon for me. Bacon's burger was the one that made me hungry again right after supper though!

Back