"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

The kids are having some friends over tonight. Probably going to do a bunch of wings for them. And then Sunday I'm making a giant pot of Burgoo. This one will have lamb, venison, and chicken thighs in it. Going to put a good smoke on all three before they go into the pot. Busting out the 16 quart cast iron pot. Taking it all up to Michigan on Monday for Salmon camp.

Got a couple of NY strips going direct on the coals tonight. Been threatening to do this for quite a while and keep chickening out. Tonight's the night!
Out to our favorite seafood restaurant tomorrow for our 28th anniversary.
Sunday will be a fatty and eggs for breakfast, ribs on my newly modified Faux-Cajun Bandit-ish Weber kettle, and thanks to 16adams, gonna throw a seasoned spaminal in with 'em, and finally, last night I made up a batch of Moose's chicken rub#2 to do some wings on one of the other Weber kettles with my brand new vortex that came in yesterday.
It came in beat all to hell, and Mrs. Fan wanted to send it back. I'll take a hammer to it and it'll be just fine! It won't be too pretty after a few cooks anyway.

Happy Weekend All!
Terry

I'm going to do a pork butt and ABT's today. Making egg rolls for company tomorrow.

Egg rolls sound great, Marty! Now I'm hungry. :laugh:

Still canning stuff from the garden. Hope to finish up before snow flies.
Corned beef tonight, sandwiches for the rest of the weekend.

Have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

Nothing for me this weekend, just got to Denver to work the next three nights. I'll have to just drool over the rest of you folks' cooks!

Have a great weekend Phu and all you Pharkers!

Back