"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Hurricane Sandy!

Real Pitmasters will not blame it on the weather. Just sayin...

I'm cooking up some ribs this weekend. Going to cook the spares whole without trimming them down to St. Louis style. We'll see what happens...

Slingin' BBQ at a fundraiser at my kid's school tomorrow - about 180 or so pulled pork sammiches. Also 160 MOINKs, 4 batches of Kevin's beans, 10 batches of Guerry's slaw. I'll be throwing on a few racks of ribs for a little somethin somethin for the other volunteers. :thumb:

Our annual masquerede escapade is coming up this Sat. night so today I am prepping and cooking the pork butt, tomorrow three racks of baby backs and some abts and a fatty to boot. Also some chicken thighs.

Real Pitmasters will not blame it on the weather. Just sayin...

I'm cooking up some ribs this weekend. Going to cook the spares whole without trimming them down to St. Louis style. We'll see what happens...
LOL:laugh:

Wampus's beans, abt's, and some spicy mango & jalapeño sausages!

Having my brewing padawan over show him the all-grain process. In addition to making my house stout for the winter I'll be q'ing up a chuckie and a boneless turkey roast.

I've got one brisket on now that just hit 155°. I've got another in the fridge. And, I'm thinking spares and yardbird would be a good idea too

Well having just gone to RD last weekend and stocked up on briskets, butts and ribs.....if Sandy knocks out power....I am going to be cooking about a 100 pounds of meat on Monday -- good thing my office folks like my cooking.

I am smoking some Bacon (pork belly has been curing all week).

That is the only thing I have "planned" so far.

A couple of Cornish hens with dirty rice and salad for supper.

Rest of the weekend? Not a clue. Will figure it out later. :redface:

TIM

I'm cooking pulled pork for 125 at our church men's retreat. I've developed what I think
is an absolutely killer mustard sauce that I plan to let the guys try. Look for the recipe
to be posted this weekend.

John

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back