THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Not hotdogs today. I made some armadillo eggs. Took some Jimmy Dean and cubed up some pepper jack cheese. Made 10 out of the 1lb chub. I used a firebrick for a platesetter, and a piece of red oak for temp control. Here's the setup and finished pics will be posted later.

Attachments

• IMG_0272.JPG
    IMG_0272.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 121
They came out great. The mini held about 275 without any issues.

Here ya go.

Attachments

• IMG_0274.JPG
    IMG_0274.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0277.JPG
    IMG_0277.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 105
One more gotta do.... project for me here. They sure look tasty.

Thanks Thillin for sharing.

Last edited:
common dude, that gasket is way to purdy for a mini.....time to fire it up, nuke something and burn some wool felt, LOL. T

You know I was just pullin' your leg about the weenie pic Thillin!

But I sure am glad you thought about me and posted some real pron! Those look sooo GOOD!

Dang-it-all, now I'm hungry!

You know I was just pullin' your leg about the weenie pic Thillin!
Harbormasters Weenie Roasters:

GrillAccessories.jpg

Great lil cook there, but that piece of wood not having the hole in it must mean this mod is more of a Primo mod than a BGE mod. LOL

How long of cook can you do on the mini?

Haven't tried. When I tested the firebrick setup, It held temp for a couple of hours, and I hardly had any lump in it. I may do another burn tomorrow. I put the lump that is too small to use in it.

Back