Afghanistan live

TexArlina BBQ

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Brethren,
I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you that so generously donated all of the bbq sauce and rubs. I know it’s been a while since I received all of the generosity and I wanted to ensure everyone that it is being put to good use. Getting all of the other required items and logistics to get it here has been quiet the job. But now, as I post, the first of two big BBQs is kicking off. This one is for our entire maintenance group and our ops brothers/sisters. My unit, the C130Js, will be having another one the last weekend we are here. I can’t begin to thank you all enough for showing such support. Lighting up the smoker was just the little pick me up I needed to get me through the last few weeks. And I guarantee the food will do the same for us all. Thank you all! Merica! 🇺🇸

what kind of smoker do you guys have over there? Is it your units, MWR?

Now thats a BBQ :thumb: Looking forward to more Pr0n and feed your FM people real good so they can keep your birds in the air:becky: Thank you and all the others that put themselves in harms way.

Great Cook, Kudos....

Can't wait to see the final results....

You must be a mind reader, I was thinking last night that I haven't seen any posts in a while, especially since you got the delivery....

Back