• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

400 degree brisket

As a guy with a small new BBQ channel, I look up to guys like you in the same way you look up to guys like Harry. So thanks for not forgetting about a time when you were a new channel, and for giving back and helping guys like me. I greatly appreciate it, and I'm sure I'm not alone in that, Justin.

Thanks man. It’s my pleasure.

Great video and a great series. Thanks!

Justin, thanks for posting the great videos on here. I always learn something from them and they are entertaining to boot.

Great video! I got a WSM about a month ago. The plan is to do my first brisket on it this weekend. I certainly like the hot and fast method but I don't have a BBQ Guru or anything like that. Would it be possible to load the WSM up and just leave all vents open for the duration of the cook? I haven't cooked on it long enough to even know what temp I could expect to reach doing it that way. Thanks in advance.

Great video! I got a WSM about a month ago. The plan is to do my first brisket on it this weekend. I certainly like the hot and fast method but I don't have a BBQ Guru or anything like that. Would it be possible to load the WSM up and just leave all vents open for the duration of the cook? I haven't cooked on it long enough to even know what temp I could expect to reach doing it that way. Thanks in advance.

I think you can. Mine gets up to around 425 without a water pan this time a year. Alot of it depends on how hot it is out. Using lump of Kingsford professional would help. Even if it's 350, you are fine. Just take a few minutes longer. Oh darn. lol.

Back