OMG!!!! Shagdog has cooked us one heck of a meal

Bump for the new guys.

Paul is donating a smoker next month to the cook for the troops that you can read about HERE.

This was the last smoker he donated, only 6-7 months ago.. Love this thread!

Edit: This was actually 2 smokers ago, as he donated one for raffle at christmas time... Brother PatAttack won that one..

Edit 2 : This awesome smoker (OIFMarine's)will be cooking for the troops next month at the navy yard cook!

Last edited:
Great thread, thanks for reposting it! Makes me even happier for getting a SF smoker.

Wanted to give this a bump. If there's anyone out there on the fence about buying a shirley, this will help you decide for sure :-D

Looks like an awesome time! I could get into that paella right about now...but I would have meticulously bacon wrapped that shrimp haha

Paul, it's stories like this that confirm for me that when I decide to go stick burner, it will be a Shirley!

Wow this bring up some awesome memories.... can't wait till July Matt.... we are gonna make some more...

Brother, I am so looking forward to this summer! It's why I dug this up. Can't wait to have you guys over again!

What an awesome Saturday morning read! There are some amazing people on this site who truly appreciate and share the blessings in their lives.
I consider it a blessing to have found this site!
Good stuff....

Back