I Got My First Surprised B-Day From A Aussie Brethren

jacob

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Bobby
I've never before been caught off guard by a birthday gift. When the package was delivered I was sleeping. Not up to speed the last few days. When I awoke my wife ask what have you ordered? Nothing that I am aware of but they did increase my meds.
(These are the Cowboy Chops from Snake River Farms)
AussieTitch you made me happy where I can't even find the words. I had forgotten how it made me feel to get such a gift.

002_zpsa5209d7f.jpg

I'll have to go out tomorrow and get Tina & Matthew some round steak. It's my Birthday after all. :becky:

Thanks again Mate, I'm honored and humbled by your gift.

Just get cooking Farker:becky:

Yes Sir, I'm planning on eating the fat too, then I'll use my nut cracker to break the bone and make a pate with the marrow. No doubt I will let nothing go to waste. I have them thawing in the fridge as I type. It's strange for the first time in a while, I'm actually looking forward to my birthday on Friday.

That's something you just can't repay.

I've already went back to the fridge 4 times to check on them. I haven't licked the packages yet but it was a thought. :hungry:

Ha!!!! So know you know what you're cooking for your birthday huh buddy :thumb:

That Titch is a good farker :heh:

Ha!!!! So know you know what you're cooking for your birthday huh buddy :thumb:

That Titch is a good farker :heh:

Not only am I'm cooking, my plan is to break out my Weber I've have put away for 2 years. Once I get just the right sear on the steaks. I will move to the safe zone and slow down the heat just a little and let the magic do the rest. I've decided the sides will be One Steak Knife & One Fork. That should just about do it.:clap2:

Got all my girls cleaned up today. Tomorrow is Cowboy Chop day, wife ask if your just cooking a couple of steaks why are you cleaning all your cookers. Why indeed?

006_zps6db210ae.jpg

These are even prettier when thawed.

007_zpsecdd2f62.jpg

010_zpse3b4fa50.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back