I Got My First Surprised B-Day From A Aussie Brethren

jacob

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I've never before been caught off guard by a birthday gift. When the package was delivered I was sleeping. Not up to speed the last few days. When I awoke my wife ask what have you ordered? Nothing that I am aware of but they did increase my meds.
(These are the Cowboy Chops from Snake River Farms)
AussieTitch you made me happy where I can't even find the words. I had forgotten how it made me feel to get such a gift.

002_zpsa5209d7f.jpg

I'll have to go out tomorrow and get Tina & Matthew some round steak. It's my Birthday after all. :becky:

Thanks again Mate, I'm honored and humbled by your gift.

Just get cooking Farker:becky:

Yes Sir, I'm planning on eating the fat too, then I'll use my nut cracker to break the bone and make a pate with the marrow. No doubt I will let nothing go to waste. I have them thawing in the fridge as I type. It's strange for the first time in a while, I'm actually looking forward to my birthday on Friday.

That's something you just can't repay.

I've already went back to the fridge 4 times to check on them. I haven't licked the packages yet but it was a thought. :hungry:

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, will be a better day:thumb:

Ha!!!! So know you know what you're cooking for your birthday huh buddy :thumb:

That Titch is a good farker :heh:

Ha!!!! So know you know what you're cooking for your birthday huh buddy :thumb:

That Titch is a good farker :heh:

Not only am I'm cooking, my plan is to break out my Weber I've have put away for 2 years. Once I get just the right sear on the steaks. I will move to the safe zone and slow down the heat just a little and let the magic do the rest. I've decided the sides will be One Steak Knife & One Fork. That should just about do it.:clap2:

Well that is just super cool - good on ya AT and happy B-day Bobby!

Now thats a Bday gift.. hmm will have to hint to my family for mine next week. lol Will have to send them this posting heheh

Got all my girls cleaned up today. Tomorrow is Cowboy Chop day, wife ask if your just cooking a couple of steaks why are you cleaning all your cookers. Why indeed?

006_zps6db210ae.jpg

These are even prettier when thawed.

007_zpsecdd2f62.jpg

010_zpse3b4fa50.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Holy Mother of steaks!!! 2.47 pounds!?!?!
That's awesome!

Classy fellow Titch, well done Sir.

Back