• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Lady brethren

Id smoke that

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
Hi there my name is Tessa. I'm new to the group (not sure if there are many women here if any). I'm from Pennsylvania. We aren't know for our bbq here but i grew up on it as my dad owned a bbq shack for a short time when i was younger. He was diagnosed with cancer and we unfortunately had to close. 16 years later and we are back at it again. Very small business in a small town. We run a concrete block pit nothing fancy or sophisticated but neither are we 😂😂😂
Everytime I'm researching something th is forum comes up and I had to join because you all seem so chill

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome aboard Tessa!

Several ladies here and glad to have another one join us.

Welcome from PA
As said several ladies here and great cooks too I am sure some will say Hi Hope you stick around If you can post some Pics of your place

Welcome to the forum from the Arizona desert. The more you share, the more you get in return. This is a smokin' great forum

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome, Tessa. Glad you're here. This forum certainly is full of knowledgeable and friendly folks, so jump right in to any conversation you wish or ask questions if you have any. You couldn't have found a better place to hang out.

Welcome to the party - another PAer here. Great place to hang out.

Welocme! You've come to the right place. There are a few ladies with us who come and go, but a couple of die hards like Cowgirl.

Hope you enjoy the forum, Tessa. Excellent information to build your proverbial toolbox (especially if you do a little digging on your own... no matter how much experience you've got under the belt), and the folks are tops.

Back