• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"I'd Hit That!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through Nov. 13!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our New Throwdown Category is..."I'd Hit That!"

image_23.jpeg

This was Tonybel's entry in the 2016 "I'd Hit That" Throwdown

As chosen by Fatback Joe for winning the "Pork Belly" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

Fatback Joe said:
Let's revive an old favorite: I'd Hit That! :thumb: :hungry:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 10/27 through
the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 11/13/17.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 12 p.m. (NOON) Central US Time on Monday 11/13/17

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

This thread is for all entries and general discussion of the category.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
So what is the actual description for this throw down? A little confused what we are supposed to be making. Thanks!

So what is the actual description for this throw down? A little confused what we are supposed to be making. Thanks!

Rhino, it's a phrase many of the Brethren use to describe food they would devour without hesitation. This is an open category, so you can cook whatever you want, as long as the entry conforms to standard Throwdown rules. Hope this helps!

****MODERATOR'S NOTE****

While sometimes entry /discussion threads get off track with humorous banter and images, please keep in mind this sub forum is NOT woodpile/rated R content. Please make an effort to keep your posts in context to the Throwdowns. Thanks, and carry on!

sorry guys.. i had to pull stlsporsters pic..

i did save it first in case anyone wants a copy. :)

but thats what we call an ambush..because its in qtalk..

i'll just give an example of ONE of the reasons we consider Qtalk a ambusgh free.

Youre hangin out in the kitchen with the family and todays one of the days the wife is 'feelin fat'.. you open up qtalk(feelin safe cause it aint woodpile)... and there she is.......The hot bikini model... all tanned and sultry looking.. posed perfectly in the sauna, beads of sweat stratigically running down her lady 6pack... your gaze is fixated wondering how you would cook that for the throwdown....

then WHAM!!! the fryin pan hits you as it approaches mach 1 form the other side of the kitchen.. you have LODGE imprinted on your forehead when you wake up on a lawn chair in the backyard the next morning when the sprinkler goes off.

yeah.. it could happen, you all know it..

Last edited:
This is an entry, and I did hit it :-D

Fresh ground Wagyu brisket burger from competition trimmings topped with Horseradish Havarti cheese from the Kenosha, WI farmer’s market and sautéed onions on a low carb microwave hamburger bun and some home fermented dill pickles.

B6_B1_A226-6514-4653-96_A6-_C18609_FA9120.jpg

1_B99413_B-3210-4_D79-_A827-31_A0_B3883340.jpg

Please use this picture

Last edited:
Very hittable entries so far, folks!

Keep 'em coming! :thumb:

Back