View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 08:25 PM   #39
lastmajordude
is Blowin Smoke!

Name/Nickname : Dude

Second GTR....as Dave Klose said once to me “if you’re not having fun (cooking/smoking) why are you doing it??”......do what you want....personally I like some of it all. I’m in a minority because I don’t like the way an egg cooks. That being said most cooks are on a kettle, use a drum second most.....and I have a WONDERFUL SECOND HAND JAMBO STICKBURNER which I LOVE the best of all but it’s not always time allowable. Use what you like......I will have to say a great and wonderful lady sage convinced me to try a drum...it is incredible in it’s versatility. The kettle is quite possibly the greatest cooking device evahhhh....and the stick burner.....well....it’s getting back to caveman simplicity and the taste IS to this old dinosaur most wonderful...of anything........but again....do what YOU like.....

Last edited by lastmajordude; 12-05-2017 at 04:40 PM..
lastmajordude is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->