*** Brethren Member Map ***

There is a sticky in Cattle Call for new members.

It seems that at least in QTalk no one looks at the stickies anyway :rolleyes:

Can I make a simple request?

Please check your entry once you are done! Every day I find a few duplicate entries. This morning I found one member with4 entries!

After you create your entry, use the View menu and then click on Show List to see a list of members. They will be in alphabetical order. From the list you can click on your member name to see your location. If you see multiple entries for you, please PM me (Don't post in one of the threads. I may not see that) and let me know which entry is the correct one (don't use the entry number since that will change as more folks are added. Just let me know if it is the first one, second one, etc.) and I can delete the others.

If your marker is in the wrong place please give me your complete address so I can get you in the right place.

Thanks!

New poster here, I was surprised to see 3 posters so close to me. Yes, I added myself to the map. I am looking forward to diving in & seieng some good setups & recipes.

I think Cincinnati is underrepresented, have to do something about that.

Great idea so we can see who is around us.

Thanks! Just added my info.

Well I did it. I used current location and that put me caddy corner to my actual address. But close enough. Thanks for the map that's pretty cool

Back