"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Jeanie, the middle pic of the red truck reminds me of when I was the bar manager for our boat club.
We had a get together every February where all of the boat clubs rent out a motel and have a huge mid winter party from Friday night through Sunday morning.
I was responsible for taking the "refreshments" for our club's hospitality room and my pick up would be loaded down just like that one.
I would then have to report back to the board/membership what was taken to the event as well as what was returned into inventory.

The report went something like:

We took 50 cases of beer and brought back 5
We took 30 bottles of liquor and brought back 10
We took 2 cases of water and brought back 47 bottles.

:laugh: Sounds like a great time Terry! :-D

I like how y'all get down, Jeanie! Have fun this weekend! :whoo:

Looks like t'll be much, much quieter at casa de gtr than it will be in OK. Probably just a couple tri-tips and definitely some wings.

Happy Phriday and weekend to Phu and crew and all y'all Pharkers!

Thanks Greg! Hope you have a great weekend too. Sounds like you'll be eatin' well! :cool::grin:

Saturday is the big rib eye dry age showdown!!! I'll be setting up a blind taste test for my Mom and my brother while I will know which steak is which. The battle is between a 43 day dry aged steak, a 30 day dry aged steak, a 21 day dry aged steak, and a non dry aged steak.

Now,THAT,is a COOK! Post results ,please.My fave is 45 day.I have tried from 21 to 72 day.

Deciding on whether to go to a pre-party calf fry party tonight, for a bigger barn party tomorrow night. I love calf fries but not sure if I can handle two of these gatherings in one weekend. It's sort of like a party that starts at 6pm on Friday and lasts til Sunday morning. :tsk: lol

Hope you have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

Oh,you KNOW you're gonna go!! :laugh:

Tonight is BLACKSTONE griddled Baloney steaks with Nabisco Premium Saltines and room temp Hoop cheese and a side of FRESH, GARDEN PICKED,RED,RIPE,TOMATOES!:clap2:The squad is outta town til Sunday for a baseball tourney.Not sure about the rest of the weekend,maybe beer and bourbon.:redface:

Tonight is some simple kettle cooked wings and sirloin steak, have a great weekend everyone!

dxQNmssl.jpg

Back