Group Discussion #1 Rubber gloves

I love the idea of utilizing a glove over the rub container. I'm going to use that from now on. Thanks!

And if you pit-bi tch for Gary he'll give you one black glove at a time to use...I know, I've seen it!!
Michel Jackson Syndrome ?

mjglove.jpg

Thank You kind sir

No problem! That isn't neccessarily the best place to get them, but was what popped up on the Google search.

Carpe 'Que,
Jim

P.S. Nice website you have NotleQue...like the Black/White pictures. :)

We require the use of gloves at Pok N Da Ribs. When we change a duty, we change gloves.
For pulling HOT meat off the grill or pulling the pork, we have purchased those brown cotton gloves and put an ex-large glove over them. Works very well. Cotton gloves get washed after ever cook and put back in the box.

GaryT

We require the use of gloves at Pok N Da Ribs. When we change a duty, we change gloves.
For pulling HOT meat off the grill or pulling the pork, we have purchased those brown cotton gloves and put an ex-large glove over them. Works very well. Cotton gloves get washed after ever cook and put back in the box.

GaryT

Thats a great idea. I'm going to try that.

I can get killer deals on both Black and Purple gloves from a healtcare company. 5.50 for a box. They are a million times better than those Harbor Freight ones. More durable.

If anyone is interested PM me and I will give you the persons contact info

Back