• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

2019 Carolina Bash April 6th Kings Mountain State Park

Blythewood BBQ'er

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Just in case you haven't heard the 2019 Carolina Bash will be held April 6th at King's Mountain State Park. Make your plans to attend! Brethren Bashes are a great way to spend a day and get face time with the Brethren. There are plenty of campsites if you want to camp the weekend! We will be staying Thursday through Sunday in site 90. The bash will take place the 6th in covered area 1. Hope to see you there!

It's penciled in. Have to wait to see what's going on at work. Thinking of taking a drive out there through the Smokey Mountains. And maybe hitting the Jack Daniels distillery on the way back home.

And if I do make it, Malort will make an appearance since this would be my first time at this particular bash. :p

Making any bash has been a pipe dream for me but I do love the Carolinas, both North and South. You have my attention. This one may be doable. I will have Blantons with me if I come.

You're close! Dennis & Wendy are a riot. And if Blanton's will be there, I will definitely have to try to make it.

Done lots of motorcycle camping in the Carolinas; can't do that this year (health) so maybe a bash is just what the doctor ordered!. What goes into a bash? Does everybody bring a cooker and cook something or can you just come and brag about what you have back home while you eat what others cook?

Done lots of motorcycle camping in the Carolinas; can't do that this year (health) so maybe a bash is just what the doctor ordered!. What goes into a bash? Does everybody bring a cooker and cook something or can you just come and brag about what you have back home while you eat what others cook?

Either way lol! There's always more than enough to go around. Feel free to just come and enjoy the fellowship and get full!

I got the wife’s buy in to attend so barring any type of emergency we should be a go!

I smoked/baked some pork belly char siu and turned them into sliders. Still developing the slider aspect of it since it was very rich. May bring some to warm up at the bash.

023a83e2ce454e0e803afb8553b2a760.jpg

fe07566197938986d26588fe80370b2b.jpg

Last edited:
Early stages of menu planning have began! Check out the thread in the bash forum and sound off! Don't worry if you just want to show up and meet the Brethren face to face please do so! Do be left out!

I got the wife’s buy in to attend so barring any type of emergency we should be a go!

I smoked/baked some pork belly char siu and turned them into sliders. Still developing the slider aspect of it since it was very rich. May bring some to warm up at the bash.

023a83e2ce454e0e803afb8553b2a760.jpg

fe07566197938986d26588fe80370b2b.jpg

Nice man! You have my wife's attention! Those look delicious! I have never had pork belly of any kind except for bacon.

Back