Bit the bullet and got one

SoCalWJS

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
John
Hope I don’t regret it. After a bit of research, decided that a used old “Commercial” unit was just a risk. This seemed to get lots of positive comments from many sources.

Burned out the motor in a cheapo “Plastic” one, and it didn’t really do what I wanted.

Hopefully this last “forever” (I’m not as young as I used to be….)

714a2ad47d80f3890ee9d63ee46ac61e.jpg

10” model. Unboxing to follow.

We end up with left over Tri tip all the time, and we both LOVE thin sliced TT sandwiches. Gotta find other types of beef for roast beef sandwiches and I must find out what they used to use at the old Ren Faires to make “Trenchers” - loved those things too.

Let the fun begin!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're gonna break/crack the clear plastic deflector in the back. (You just will) I want to get it made in metal, but other than that it is a phenomenal slicer.

Was fortunate to pick up an old slicer, circa 1950s, that was very useful for catered parties of 100 that had brisket on the menu.

Was just looking at that same unit on Amazon.
Seems like a nice slicer for the price.

Just might be time to retire my P.O.S. slicer (plastic cheapo).
But it's served me well for 35 years.

Nice!

I recently purchased this KWS MS-10NT meat slicer, which I think it very similar to yours. I could have gotten a used commerical one for a similar price for sure, but just didn't want something that large. This one seems great so far.

Back