• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

This weekends smoke is driven by what’s on sale at our local supermarkets. Pork shoulder from Winn Dixie will get the money muscle and tube end smoked and the rest will get ground to make Adkins farm sausage. Another store, Publix, has turkey breasts for $.99# so I’ll pick one up and may smoke it also. Everybody in the area to be affected by Barry stay safe. Enjoy your weekend and smoke on!

Have a great weekend y'all!

Going out with some phriends tonight, they invited use to a restaurant called M-Eatery. Menu looks great with a big choice of meat (Angus, Hereford, Iberico, Ayrshire, Wagyu etc).

Having a birthday bash tomorrow with phriends, I'm smoking pulled pork, pulled beeph and STL ribs. There's probably going to be some beer to go with that.

Not sure about Sunday, some lephtovers or....

Got no pharking clue!
Heading out for a week on the lake, taking one if the Weber 22's with us, supposed to be a gasser at the rented house. Doubt it sees any action.
Definitely gonna have some grillin goin on, hopefully some phish phryin as well!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Hosting an actual BBQ for the first time tomorrow now that I have the space to host. (all my smoking was for myself and wife only as our old place was way too small to have more than two people over at any one time)

9.5 lb butt going on UDS around 2-3am, pulling sometime between 2-4p for a good 2+ hour rest. (Fatty will go on when I foil the butt and will be used in baked beans later.)
Pig shots on the performer ready for consumption at 4p when people begin to show up.
Smoked baked beans )a recipe I came up with a few years ago and have provided for BBQs hosted by others) going on the drum when the butt comes off.

Beer to be consumed throughout, in between naps.

Just pulled two SRF black label's and transferred them into the warmer, got some sweet corn on smoking for the next few hours and some fresh Kielbasa to put on for the last hour to finish up with the corn.

Have a great weekend everybody!

3I7LLP8l.jpg

Paging Dr Phu and all phroblomatic smoking ember heads!!!....How y’all doern??....Probably phreezer dive tonight but tommorow I’ll sit outside and watch Barry White....NOT......roll in and dump a ocean of rain down heeyah. But I’ll sit under my stoop and probably smoke some western style ribs or if I’m feeling froggy I might go cash in my gift certificate at the butcher shop......man those black angus ribeyes from louisiana are enough to make you hurt yourself....stay dry.....be safe......Peace dudes and dudette..!

Out of town working this weekend. The hotel we stay has a couple of high end gas grills so tomorrow Morning after we get off work I'm making some ribeyes I scored with potatoes and grilled corn!

Have a great weekend Phu and all you Pharkers!

Back