View Single Post
Old 08-14-2021, 03:55 PM   #20
IamMadMan
somebody shut me the fark up.

The best BBQ eatery we visited was Terry Blacks in Dallas. I took my Granddaughter to the Dallas Aquarium and decided to have a late lunch / early dinner.

Unique BBQ restaurant with simple rustic aviance, buy the food by weight. At first it might seem a little pricey, but you can order any size you like, you don't have to get a pound if you only want a single scoop.

Do yourself a favor and don't order the pork ribs; it is not that the pork ribs are bad, but rather that the beef is so far superior, anything else seems so inferior in taste.

All the sides were great, no complaints at all......

The brisket was fantastic, but I went out on a limb and ordered a beef rib just to try them. Definitely a good choice for our feast. Tender melt in your mouth beef, great beefy flavor, with plenty of flavorful bark. If you haven't tried one of his beef ribs, you truly don't know what you are missing.

They were not busy and the pit master allowed me back with him and after washing had a lengthy close up conversation as he wrapped his briskets in butcher paper.

IamMadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->