View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 10:58 AM   #1
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil
Default Terms of Service: These are our Rules.

Our rules are simple.

Most important rule: Have fun. Join in. POST!!!. Use our Cattle Call forum to introduce yourself, and edit your signature line to include your equipment, so when you ask a question, we know what type of of pit your talking about. Get to know the personalities and characters and don't BE TO SERIOUS!! We are a lighthearted, respectful bunch, with a common passion. BBQ. But our board is more than a knowledge base, its a place to hang out, a community.

We are a family site. Not to say your entire family will be here with you, but we like to make it so a member will never be ambushed with an "off color" photo, sound or "whatever" popping up while your family may be sitting with you.

So, before you put it up, ask, is it OK for:

My MOM to see it?
My kid to see it?
My wife to see it?
Can I show it at the dinner table?

If so, its most likely OK to put it up here.

Next:
We have an international demographic.
NEW MEMBERS: DO NOT SELL, SOLICIT, PIMP, HAWK OR ADVERTISE... ANYTHING.. PERIOD. THERE IS ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THIS. IF IT APPEARS THAT YOU HAVE JOINED US JUST TO SELL YOUR STUFF, SOLICIT DONATIONS OR ADVERTISE, YOU WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED WITH NO WARNING AND EXTREME PREJUDICE. This will be based on your join date, your post counts and what those posts were. Dont think about post pumping because we do check on whats been posted.

We DO have a for sale section that is reserved for our members who have been here for a while, proven they are here to be a part of our community and want to sell or pass on their equipment or accessories.

We also have a vendor section where vendors may purchase a vendor subscription and they receive a dedicated area on the forum where they can sell and advertise freely.

Do not post any copy written material, or links to sites containing copywritten material. Our software embeds links and it will appear as if we are hosting that material. So please, no copy written works, and if in doubt, please refrain.

Following this post are our "official" guidelines. DO's and Dont's. Its mostly common sense, but someone always needs it in writing.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
Thanks from: --->