You're All Invited to The 2021 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash on April 24

Sorry, forgot the Malort, guess y'all will have to settle for this. I remembered cups this time!

PXL-20210423-205426310-PORTRAIT.jpg

Sorry, forgot the Malort, guess y'all will have to settle for this. I remembered cups this time!

Dang I'm glad I couldn't make it since there will be no Malort, (cough. cough)

You guys have a great time and post lots of pics please. Also a video pf Smitty coming in hot and one of Paul in hid Dolly Parton wig and the big boobs would be, on second thought forget that last one ............

Dang I'm glad I couldn't make it since there will be no Malort, (cough. cough)

You guys have a great time and post lots of pics please. Also a video pf Smitty coming in hot and one of Paul in hid Dolly Parton wig and the big boobs would be, on second thought forget that last one ............
You delete the pics I sent you last year? That really hurts my feelings!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

PXL-20210423-205426310-PORTRAIT.jpg

There's a bad joke about a knob but I'm not touching that...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That’s good to hear. I’m about to load up the truck. Just waiting for it to move on. See you in the morning!

It's time for the 2021 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash!!
:mrgreen:

Well I survived the monsoons and tornado warning at the campground. See ya tomorrow!

Wondered if anyone was camping last night. Looks like nice weather today and hope you have a great day!

Just had a FaceTime call from Hotch and got to chat with him and several other Brethren. Looks like they had a great time and sure wish I could have been there today. Gonna be some cool pictures posted later.

Back