Win a big green egg

I put my entry in also. Shoot, I think those big green egg's are cool looking.

We need to get every brethren to enter it would be great if one of us won

Thanks Sled !!!

I entered twice... one under my name and one under my wife...

May also enter as my mother, my sister, my father etc.... Got n othing to lose other then them getting Women's World advertisements sent to them

Entry submitted!

Thanks, Steve... i entered, so the rest of you can just give up :-D

Ya know, if I did win a BGE, I'd have to figure out a way to char my steaks...

:rolleyes:

Just kidding, Tom! :-D :-D :-D :-D

I'm gonna put that egg right next to the Gator Pit I'm going to win!

Sledneck said:

So this is what happens when you sit home after having an operation, and all full of vicodin lol

Contest rules btw

Eligibility: Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including Washington DC) and Canada who are 18 years of age or older by 6-1-06. Employees of the following and members of their families or households are not eligible for participation: Womans's World Magazine, The Big Green Egg and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies. Limit one entry per household. Sweepstakes subject to all applicable Federal, State, local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 8/1/06 from among all complete and eligible entries received. Winner will be notified on or around 8/10/06 and will be sent a written notification letter along with an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and Publicity Release. If the winner does not respond within 10 days, prize will be forfeited and awarded to alternate winner.
Acceptance of the prize shall constitute and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Woman's World and The Big Green Egg may use the winner's name and likeness for promotion purposes in any media without further compensation, except where prohibited. No substitutions or cash equivalents for the prize will be permitted.
It is the policy of Sponsors, in compliance with United States Internal Revenue Service regulations, to send a Form 1099 to any winner receiving a prize valued in excess of $600 (USD), which requires disclosure of the winner's social security number. The winner remains solely responsible for paying all federal and other taxes in accordanc with the laws that apply in your state of residence.
Who Won: To find out the winner's name, please check online at www.biggreenegg.com after 8/20/06.

Why not, I also entered to win. Make a nice addition to my BBQ family.

I'm not comfortable with anything that requires a phone number but not an email address. Sounds like they're selling phone numbers to me.

Back