Thread: Foil Hat Rub
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 09:01 AM   #53
bigabyte
somebody shut me the fark up.

I'm definitely looking forward to reviews. Like everything...I'm sure it's not for everyone, but I think many will like it.

I think a saw a movie once with a horse getting toked upon. I never thought of that while using the Herbamare though, so they might not be similar.

As for other seaweed, I find the dulse has a lot more flavor than kelp. I've never ground nori sheets, so I'm not sure, but I am pretty sure you will find it's flavor on the mild side. I would imagine if you made a nori roll using a sheet of dulse (if that exists) the flavor of the dulse would probably overpower the other flavors. I would try the Kombu or Wakame. Maybe landarc has a suggestion on those.

If you wanted, you could just use MSG. I think the Dulse tastes better, but the purpose of the dulse is to add an umami flavor, but it also has it's own flavor that is actually really nice as a seasoning. People use it as a salt substitute, believe it or not!
Certified MOINK Baller & IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball Judge #0003 - Are you MOINK Certified?
Sole recipient of the Silverfinger and fingerlickin Awards!

Don't forget about the Throwdown Thingies!
The Secret Squirrel Society doesn't exist - Zero Club

Duh.
bigabyte is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->