View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 08:56 AM   #2
thirdeye
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDaddy
Woke up about 0500 and started the WSM. Nice and humid out with alot of fog and condensation. Put the fatties and ABTs in the Bottom and the brisket on top.(tryin brisket on top with water in the pan to see if i can get a decent bark with the WSM.) something ive yet to do because the i usually have the brisket on the bottom right above the water pan and i think it gets a steam bath. bout 11.5 pound excel packer 2 abts with colby jack chedder cheese and bacon one sage fatty and one maple fatty all rolled in Hen and Hog Dust and the brisket with worschty sauce and Heffer Dust. Should be ready for supper. pics to follow if the are worthy enough.
"2 ABT's" ?? That must be a typo. LOL I'm trying for fatties, ABT's and some thighs today, but I got called into work and it's +20° and snowing now. Got my fingers crossed, I would hate to eat hot dogs while watching the BBQ Finals tonight.

Barbecuist ~ Charcuterist ~ KCBS Master Judge & CTC
Big Green Eggs, Big Drum Smokers, Big Chiefs, Weber Smokey Joe "Custom Tall Boy"
Oil Patch Horizontal, SnS Deluxe Kettle

Visit my Cookin' Site by clicking HERE
Barbecue is not rocket surgery
“The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity” ~ Abraham Lincoln
thirdeye is offline   Reply With Quote