I think i have scored some Apple u tell me

doctor phreak

Found some matches.
ok my FIL had to have a building delivered , well in order for them to go down his alley he had to cut back some tree limbs from various properties...
he asked me to help him well the guy directly behind him said no problem and if we wanted we can take down the whole tree...when i got there me and my FIL started cutting down limbs and when we came to this one i about chit my pants because it looked like apple so i kept the limbs well my FIL proceded to tell me that we can cut down the whole tree because the neighbor didnt care ....so guess what im doing next week ...thats right....but before i start i want to make sure that this is apple and not something else....any fruit wood trees around here equals to like winning the lottery so im kinda excited if this truly is a apple tree

appletree4.jpg

appletree3.jpg

appletree2.jpg

appletree.jpg

I would say definately that's an apple tree.
Looks like a delicious type apple growing in that better photo.

Well, it's either an apple tree or a watermelon tree, I think they both look the same! :becky:

Score on that one. cut it and dry it, I'll be over next spring for some Q!

If an apple Is attached to the tree in it must be an apple tree.. Nice find!

That looks like it might be Oklahoma Poison Apple. Do not use. I repeat do not use. - just send a large box to me for testing. :p

Yep, the fruit is a dead giveaway! ;) Nice score nonetheless! We just trimmed our apple tree back too... I even cut up small limbs about an inch in diameter - 3 inch sections should work great once dried. The rest was cut into 3-4 in. sections, they'll be split in a few more months. Looking forward to using some apple - hope you are too!

Back