THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloudsmoker

is one Smokin' Farker
Well here it goes - my first attempt at Pron posting. Smoked 3 turkeys, 2 for a company lunch and another for a friend of my wife's. Used both cookers - a Primo Kamado and a Klose Backyarder. Brined the birds day before, injected with a little buttery fruit juice and smoked them at 325 or so. (My wife stole the first one before she could be photographed).

BTW -- I have even more respect for the brethren. Not only can you guys cook .... but, taking these pictures (for me) is harder than it looks -- particularly with a few other things going on.

Oh ... lunch was a hit. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• DSC_0005A.jpg
    DSC_0005A.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC_0001A.jpg
    DSC_0001A.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC_0009A.jpg
    DSC_0009A.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC_0014A.jpg
    DSC_0014A.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 211
Wrapped up and deliverd by my wife before I remembered to grap the camera. For an old fart like me, the Pron thing may take me some adapting to. Thanks, bud.

I don't know too much about turkeys but those 2 look like some fiiine specimens! :thumb:

Cheers

Back