THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian in Maine

is One Chatty Farker
I have 2 4# boneless chuck roasts and some individually frozen spares in the freezer, and want to smoke them this weekend. When should I take them out to make sure that they are ready to cook? TIA

For a Sat cook, put the chuck in the ref. Thursday morning then take it out about 2 hours before you smoke it so it can reach room temp before you start. Put the ribs in the ref. Friday morning.

I'm doing a chuck tomorrow and I put in in the ref yesterday.

Chuck

I have 2 4# boneless chuck roasts and some individually frozen spares in the freezer, and want to smoke them this weekend. When should I take them out to make sure that they are ready to cook? TIA

I don't mean to hyjack the thread, but how about a three pack of cryo wrapped spares? How early would you put them in the fridge for a Sat cook?

Back