Griddlers Can I Play Too?

Trailer Trash

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I found this back in March here on the Brethern's For Sale Site and purchased it out of Kansas for about what a new Blackstone costs. It's a 36" model. Got some freinds to throw it on a truck on their way out west. It has a natural gas jet burner under it so I'm changing the (50) nozzles over to propane. Summer here in Arizona is like Winter in Canada. You pretty much stay indoors so I haven't finished it up but you have all inspired me to get it fired up. Hope I can come close to what I'm seeing here on my party menus for freinds and neighbors. I'll be watching you all for great ideas!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 255
I was wondering where that went. Your grill will be a little different than the Blackstone. You have to clean that after each use. That griddle was not designed to be seasoned. When you start cooking be sure to have some Pam on hand.

Did you say 50 burners? :shocked:

I think it's birifuls

58414164.jpg

Pyle,
I could use some input here to help. I occasionally visit a Mongolian Grill joint and their unit is very similar to this only bigger. It is all stainless steel as this but because of daily use it looks like it has seanoned in with a darker color in the centered 36" diameter. What challenges or differences do you see me going through with this?

Leave that thing out in the AZ sun and you shouldn't even need any fire under it. ;) Nice grill.

Oh that's awful!! But, it's ok. I'll come take that terrible thing off your hands as soon as possible.:thumb:

Can't wait to see some cooks coming off that badboy!

Wow, a griddle crossed with a satellite dish :doh::loco:.
I must say, that will be a blast to cook on, should be a lot of fun and great for entertaining!

KC

Back