THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your tacos look great!!

Good tortillas can make or break a taco...and seeing the plate shining thru yours...makes me very jealous.

I'm with the group... those don't look like "just tacos". I would definitely make those disappear, then dream about more during my siesta.

Your tacos look great!!

Good tortillas can make or break a taco...and seeing the plate shining thru yours...makes me very jealous.

These are Yoli, I’m not sure where else they are around town but I got these from The Local Pig. I’m a big fan and highly recommend them.

Last edited:
Wow. Those check all the boxes.

You’ve already been told how awesome those tortillas look but let me tell you one more time - fantastic tortillas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks everyone - using “just” might not have been the correct word…perhaps “only” would’ve been more fitting. :thumb: nothing wrong with just tacos :becky:

Back