View Single Post
Old 02-28-2021, 06:46 PM   #7
1MoreFord
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Joe

Since you're going thru Memphis I assume you will be on I-40 for some time.

I'll recommend my usual joints.

Craig's BBQ in DeValls Bluff AR. Take the Biscoe exit, go South to Hwy 70, head West and it will be on your left. Then head West again to Hazen and get back on I-40. They have sliced pork sammies for you. Unique sauce.

In North Little Rock there is Lindsay's Hospitality House. It has a website with menu and location. While not collards they do offer mixed greens for the wife. Their sauce is singular to the area too.

There are several Whole Hog Cafes in Arkansas. They have a website too with locations and menus. Six+ sauces to choose from.

Finally, as far as BBQ, there is Sims BBQ. There's two locations in Little Rock. They, too, have a website for locations and menu. They also offer greens for the wife. They are a white bread and mustard sauce joint. The odd thing is, at least the Broadway location, did not have bark in their chopped pork when I last ate there.

If you're still on 40 at Russellville there are couple of good burger joints there.

The old standby is Feltner's Whatta Burger and the new joint is C-J's Butcher Boy Burgers. I think C-J's has better burgers but I can't stand their limp hand cut fries. C-J's has a website and Feltner's a Facebook page. C-J's is to the North of 40 on Hwy 7 and Feltner's is to the South, also on 7.

Falcon MK V gaseous grill w/Grill Grates, OK Joe Longhorn & Original Ok Joe Vertical Roasting Oven hybrid, Char Griller Akorn, Camp Chef PG24SG

Last edited by 1MoreFord; 02-28-2021 at 07:22 PM..
1MoreFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->