Masterbuilt Smoker

I own 2 of three pictured. I have the electric digital smokehouse and a 7-in-one. Quite honestly I really like them. I live in apartment for at least a while longer and can't have an open flame on the deck and use the smokehouse. I have had the 7-in-1 longer and have used it in every form except a boiler. I have used it as a grill, a smoker (both gas and charcoall for both) and as a fryer. The purist may not like them but they are fine well made equipment and really do a job in not a lot of space.

Rick

I got the stainless Monarch last summer from a propane business that was selling out of their grilling stock. Its still in the garage where I put it in July!! It looks really pretty theret though!

Scott

i am pretty sure Sal of Smoking Gnome's has a few of these and he will probably chime in here on the Kingsford BBQ.

Porky is right, here I am!!! I have seven of the kingsford/masterbuilt water smokers. I bought mine at Gander Mountain, around$50.00. I have 4 in boxes still unused. because of the smaller fire pan size I use them in competitions for ribs and chicken. did a flat of brisket or 2 as well. they will run at about 235 for 5 or so hours with out a catch. work very much like a wsm but cheaper. If you are thinking of getting one do it, I like them (guess thats why I have 7). if you have any questions please p.m. me and I will give you a Brethern answer, which means an honest one. look at my web site to see them in action! www.smokingnomebbq.com
hope you all the best of luck..
Sal

I have a masterbuilt 7 in 1 which i seldom use . I use hickory coals in the drip pan for a couple of hours then I start using propane You can get a pretty good smoke this way

Back