View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 08:35 AM   #124
Fwismoker
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekwalker View Post
Yes, thanks, I've bookmarked the thread. There are no pics of the hanging modification however.
Yea that was long before i did it. Just take a cooking grate, use a cheap one if you can and clip out the grill bars with a bolt cutter (is what i used) and leave the ones holding the handles on... 3 on each side. Rebar lays across ...simple as that.

I am getting a 18" craycort for the Jimmy so i can grate grill cook and hang at the same time. Those Craycort grates have intrigued me for a while anyway.

Most of the time i'm using my roti for about everything because it makes the best product but this craycort thing will be nice to have when going somewhere and don't want to drag my big roti drum with me.

http://tvwbb.com/showthread.php?5285...WSM-Experiment

Now tell me those bacon wrapped things don't look scrumptious!! Now I typically run the jimmy way way hotter than this guy did 350 average...higher for chicken so I know the grates will work better in the jimmy.... The hotter for cast iron the better

Sorry for the temporary hijack Andrew.

Visit [COLOR="Red"]OctoForks[/COLOR] in Sales & Ventures

Website & Blog: [url]www.octoforks.com[/url]

Last edited by Fwismoker; 05-21-2015 at 09:01 AM..
Fwismoker is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->