Got me a new smoker

pigville porkers

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Decided I needed to go a bit bigger this Month. A few small cooks just to break it in, some ribs, meatloaf and some poorman burnt ends (poor after the purchase lol) This pit went on sale this past weekend just days after I purchased mine, so they sent me a Beta Bullseye to make up for the difference. I have not yet put that one together, I do have the OG bullseye and had no issues with it at all. I rambled on long enough..

Attachments

• IMG_4824.jpg
    IMG_4824.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 659
  • IMG_4825.jpg
    IMG_4825.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 653
  • IMG_4826.jpg
    IMG_4826.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 651
  • IMG_4832.jpg
    IMG_4832.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 652
Congratulations on the new cooker :thumb:

They sent you a free cooker because you missed the sale? If so, that is awesome!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That is on nice looking smoker and it definitely will hold a few briskets. You will need a second mortgage just to fill it up.

Looks like a nice one, congratulations!

Yes, they sent me the Beta version of the 22 inch round Bullseye, Think Weber 22 inc kettle grill that runs on pellets and hits 700+ deg

Rectec continues to have great service even as they’ve grown significantly.

Looking forward to seeing cooks from both!

Nice looking rig there, and the Ribs look tasty.
Enjoy the new Smoker and keep us updated on the cooks.

Interested to know if that has any issues with grease fires or pellets feeding. Asking for a friend.

I have yet to put the Beta one together, weather and other life things in the way, I do have the OG Bullseye and never had an issue with the pellets feeding but it will flare up good, but no different than a 22 inch kettle with charcoal.

That is on nice looking smoker and it definitely will hold a few briskets. You will need a second mortgage just to fill it up.

It should hold about 15 larger packers give or take, yep I will probably never need that much room lol but I could if i wanted to now lol

I have yet to put the Beta one together, weather and other life things in the way, I do have the OG Bullseye and never had an issue with the pellets feeding but it will flare up good, but no different than a 22 inch kettle with charcoal.

Are you under an NDA or anything for the beta? I'm very curious about that Bullseye, and would love to know what's coming.

I don't see too many Bullseyes in use on YouTube channels, could be I'm not looking in the right places.

Are you under an NDA or anything for the beta? I'm very curious about that Bullseye, and would love to know what's coming.

I don't see too many Bullseyes in use on YouTube channels, could be I'm not looking in the right places.

Nope no NDA at all. there are lots of the beta vs out there now. It has an updated PID controller and they added more vents to the lid. The only new difference on the production model coming out this summer is the whole kettle will be stainless steele vs the enamel coated kettle on the OG and Beta bullseyes. Go on Facebook and search for REC TEC groups. there are several and one dedicated to just the bullseye.

Back