Nephews 2nd Backyard Comp in FL 2020 Edition

How about this.....I'll be wearing this shirt and our spot is located 1 block from the police station. Not sure about my pants situation yet.

View attachment 178231
All of my nieces and nephews are grown now, but I think I still need at least three of those shirts.

Picked these fine craft beers up as I got gas.......will add them to the mix.
View attachment 178236
Unfortunately I can't get either of the above fine elixirs where I live. I had to have some of the Natty Daddy's imported from Iowa! Iowa of all places. Must be my near proximity to Oklahoma and their 3.2% beer.

So far, the refined taste of this swill has kept everyone out of my stash but it needs to be restocked soon.

Looking forward to the fun pictures.

Last edited:
How do you like your MPG? Might be getting into the TT market in the next year.

All of my nieces and nephews are grown now, but I think I still need at least three of those shirts.

Unfortunately I can't get either of the above fine elixirs where I live. I had to have some of the Natty Daddy's imported from Iowa! Iowa of all places. Must be my near proximity to Oklahoma and their 3.2% beer.

So far, the refined taste of this swill has kept everyone out of my stash but it needs to be restocked soon.

Looking forward to the fun pictures.

Oklahoma and their 3.2% beer

It's heat pasteurized too! :puke:

Man it's busier with more kids.......

They got it all ready. Here's the picks I got. For the first time ever i have no alarm set. Last time i woke up with them to help.

Tomorrow I'm sleeping in......or at least not getting up at 5am to instruct. Told them what to do and will let that happen.

20200214_150353.jpg20200214_151512.jpg20200214_154131.jpg20200214_154136.jpg20200214_154850.jpg20200214_160613.jpg20200214_202757.jpg

It's great to see them at work and that they know what they are doing. They had a good teacher (ask him if he has any advice for you, Jason:razz:)
One thing I noticed is that one appears to be right handed and the other left handed. I am a twin and it was the exact same with us. Must be a twin thing. Anyway, you guys have fun and good luck!

Last edited:
Back