• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My new grill

Q

Que-Dawg

Got my new large egg today… it included the nest, side shelves, pizza stone, cover, an additional cast iron grate, grill gripper, clean out tool and a bag of BGE lump and wood chips all for $880.00… cash… he also threw a plate setter in but was out at the time and it should be mailed to me next week… not to bad ya’ think. :p:p:p:p

IMG_1987.jpg

Cool! What are ya cooking this weekend?

Burgers tonight… Saturday night we have a party next door and they want me to grill… the party will be for around 6 couples… my wife said pizzas off of the egg, but I have not decided yet… any suggestions?

Nice set up - you will not be sorry you made that choice.

If you are going to do pizza, make sure you have something else for the folks to eat while you are cooking the pizzas - 12 people is a lot of pizza @ 12 - 15 minutes per.
I would go with a few pizzas as appetizers then something else for dinner.

After JUST looking at those I can say you have SCOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRED!!!

New BGE

You are going to be loving it. I recently bought a Thermo Pen with a few other accessories. If you can get one you'll love it. the instant read sure helps know when to take the food off. Bought bright orange so I can find it.
You got a great price too.
Jeannie

I dunno Jeannie....
you could have purchased a Yellow one for the same price and,
they are not only faster at reading Temps, they are much more accurate.

Weiser

Got my new large egg today… it included the nest, side shelves, pizza stone, cover, an additional cast iron grate, grill gripper, clean out tool and a bag of BGE lump and wood chips all for $880.00… cash… he also threw a plate setter in but was out at the time and it should be mailed to me next week… not to bad ya’ think. :p:p:p:p

IMG_1987.jpg

Most eggsellent score sir! Congrats! :biggrin:

Back