The Official Brick Seek Deals Thread - Post Your Current Deals!

I've had the Akorn. Really a great grill. I never mastered low and slow with mine. That's been guessing 6 or 7 years ago. Probably better now. If only buying one Id get the Akorn to use and would probably get the other for a gift

I now have enough charcoal chimneys to last the rest of my life. Also picked-up the Lodge Sportsman hibachi. Thanks. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Tips for when hitting Walmart. If you have a smart phone, install the Walmart App and turn on location services on your phone. When you get to the store, start the app. It has a price checker function on it.
Weber accessories are probably going to be back in the lawn/garden area, but some stores have moved at least some of the accessories to the "clearance aisle". If you don't know where it is, ask a couple of employees. Someone should be able to tell you.
When you find the accessories, click on the "price check" function on the app and just start scanning bar codes. (BTW, lots of non Weber stuff is being clearanced also). Many people have reported that the register price has been lower than what the price tag or shelf sticker says.
Happy Hunting !

Damn!:evil:, Showed 2 Walmarts by me having the BHC for 45 bucks but limited supply. Called both places and informed they have 0! No dice for me!!

Another tool in my toolbelt that has come in handy, both for Brickseek deals as well as honey-do/home improvement projects, is buying coupons for Lowes. I used to buy from ebay, but now buy from https://www.tenoffcoupons.com/.
The website is straightforward - they offer either 10% off entire purchase, or $20 off $100 purchase coupons. Pay with paypal, get the coupon in a matter of minutes.

Spend $3 to save $20? Yes please. Or, for much bigger projects, like the bathroom remodel I did a couple of years ago, spend $15 to save over $100.

Struck out again today. BS showed one store having 3-5 of the weber covers, tongs and chimneys. They had zero.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Struck out again today. BS showed one store having 3-5 of the weber covers, tongs and chimneys. They had zero.

Just an FYI in case you domt know, aot of Walmart's have a clearance aisle somewhere on the dept store side where stuffigjt get moved to, especially smaller items. I found some aceesories there at a couple of stores

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Just an FYI in case you domt know, aot of Walmart's have a clearance aisle somewhere on the dept store side where stuffigjt get moved to, especially smaller items. I found some aceesories there at a couple of stores

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
I always check there. It's there half of the time. Good advice.

Found a $69 Akorn today, hidden behind stacked 3-high $35 Premium Kettles on a pallet. It took more than a few walk-bys to spot the empty space on the backside of the pallet, next to the wall, flanked by a rack full of items, where a box might be. I had to stick my head into that rack so that I could see what was in the box behind those kettles. :first:

Found a $69 Akorn today, hidden behind stacked 3-high $35 Premium Kettles on a pallet. It took more than a few walk-bys to spot the empty space on the backside of the pallet, next to the wall, flanked by a rack full of items, where a box might be. I had to stick my head into that rack so that I could see what was in the box behind those kettles. :first:
Explains why i go into the store and they show 2 in stock but they can't find them. Could be anywhere.

Explains why i go into the store and they show 2 in stock but they can't find them. Could be anywhere.

Yup! One time at Home Depot, 3 employees went searching for the last Blackstone Patio (pizza) cooker their pc said they had. This was after I had done my own searching around the grill and other aisles. So I waited in the main concourse area just looking around and boom, there it was, high on the stock shelves against the front wall of the place, underneath a couple of boxes of some unrelated stuff.

You just never know. And that's part of the fun for me.

$45 limited stock barrel house cooker in the metro Detroit area. I'm tempted to get it and return it later with my $90 receipt........morals be damned

maybe I'll just buy it to get a friend into Q

$45 limited stock barrel house cooker in the metro Detroit area. I'm tempted to get it and return it later with my $90 receipt........morals be damned

maybe I'll just buy it to get a friend into Q
You wouldn't be the first...

I'm seeing some of the things listed here showing up on Market Place and Crags List.

Back