My New Cooking Area Part 2

Eads Ranch

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Last Friday they put the granite on my cooking area under the gazebo for my LSG Santa Maria Grill. One stone was too tall for the granite to sit flat so they had to remove and cut it down a little and replace. We installed it the lazy way. Slid it out the back of my trailer and onto the bucket of my builder's Bobcat. Moved it up to the Island, tilted the bucket down and slid it into position. Also under the gazebo will be my Shirley 24X36 and my LSG IVC.

Picking it up from Chris.

LSG%205a-M.jpg

Almost home.

LSG%204a-M.jpg

Like it was made for it.

LSG%202a-M.jpg

Wood storage to the left and a Braserio on the right side.

Awesome ... I'm on my way over ... well ... when you're finished. How did you decide on which prefab kit to purchase ?

....but.....but....where’s part one?:wink:

Serious question: what’s the fire code on cooking under a gazebo? I would like to do something like this myself, but have been hesitant. Your post sent me down the internet rabbit hole and I found (as usual) 10,000 different answers.

That's a great looking area. I'd like something similar but I'll probably never get around to it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Damn that will be incredible with that combination of cookers. Pretty sure LSG posted this on their Instagram page today - you're essentially famous now.

That is better than any mancave! And, it's pretty much exactly what I would like to construct. You are going to inspire a lot of brethren with this post.

Very nice indeed. I am sure it will be a pleasure to cook there. Seeing how wood prices are going up it would probably be cheaper to use granite pillars :wink:

Damn that will be incredible with that combination of cookers. Pretty sure LSG posted this on their Instagram page today - you're essentially famous now.

Chris ask me yesterday if it was ok to post. My answer was that's why I sent them to you.

....but.....but....where’s part one?:wink:

Serious question: what’s the fire code on cooking under a gazebo? I would like to do something like this myself, but have been hesitant. Your post sent me down the internet rabbit hole and I found (as usual) 10,000 different answers.

I need to take more pictures of part one now that the gasser and griddle are installed. There is a open slot for my MAK once we move in next month.

Fire code? I guess if it burns down I need a all metal gazebo. Seriously though I cant see the fire getting out of hand to be a problem.

Back